Construction Cost Estimation
A detailed construction cost estimation is necessary for predicting the cost of any facility or structure under construction. It is an important part of the overall cost management for the builder, as well as necessary for budget adherence.
Different Types of Construction Cost Estimates
Historically, most construction cost estimates were either prepared by architects, or by contractors or other specialist estimating firms. Although several different factors are considered while forming an exhaustive construction cost estimate, they generally are of the following three types.
- Design Estimates
- Screening estimates
- Engineer's estimates (based on specifications and architectural plans).
- Preliminary cost estimates
- Budget cost estimate for financing purposes.
- Budgeted cost after assigning to contractor but before construction.
- Estimated cost of completion during ongoing construction.
- Generally submitted by the contractor/builder/owner for bidding or negotiation.
The Requirement for Construction Cost Estimation Services
As new project delivery methods for constructions continue to evolve, Our highly respected Company have foray of construction cost estimation services. Our company have the capability and the experience to provide the following services, amongst others.
- Building Cost Estimation.
- Residential Construction Cost Estimation.
- To estimate project construction budgets.
- To establish financing requirements.
- To establish benchmarks for a construction bid.
- Establish whether a proposed new construction plan is profitable or not.